Sunday, 24 January 2016

Riding the Wave

For a long time, I have enjoyed tuning in to the flavour and focus of a new year... exploring what it means to me, noticing what is rising up inside, being curious about how I will partner with this new expression of Julia. 

If the essence of a new year comes as the old year relinquishes its hold, January has often felt like a month of trying on the new theme with various fits and starts. This year, my theme is "Riding the Wave" - a phrase and an energy that comes with many dimensions. 

Riding the wave means being willing to:

go with the current
take risk
invite exhilaration
trust
balance in chaos
dance on water
feel
get wet

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Julia. It's everything. It's the fullness of life. xoxo. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia and Happy New Year to you! I love your theme of riding the wave, as it inspires attention to the world around and within, as well as the ability to respond to what is happening in the moment. I am looking forward to seeing you again in June at the Cascadia Quest. Sending my love and blessings to you and your mom. Jude

    ReplyDelete