Thursday, 22 December 2016

Last Post of the Year...

and what a year it has been! 2016 will live on in my consciousness as a pivotal year when everything changed. With the death of my beautiful mother and all the many months of sorting, clearing, missing and remembering, I find myself at the close of this year with a sense of inner spaciousness and a need to listen to the silence.

In a year where so much has happened on the public stage, where people and events have been "in our faces" it feels even more important to take time to listen within. Events force us to re-evaluate. Life shakes us until we are willing to wake up. What is truly important now? Where do my deepest soul passions lead me? How do I create in my life from this point forward? What and who do I stand with?

Blessings on each one of us as we create forward into the new.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you for the questions. Thank you for sharing this year of closing and opening. Here's to the coming year of listening, transforming, moving forward. Much love. G

    ReplyDelete